![]() |
| CV |
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Descriptive Text: Definition, Purposes, Generic Structure, and Language Features
Hi, everyone! Now I will try to give a brief explanation of the descriptive text. Descriptive text is one of the English materials taught i...
-
Hai sobat BS dimanapun berada, hehehehe, sudah sangat jarang saya memosting suatu informasi karena saya banyak kes...
-
Graduate Research Centre Stanfield Business School Rochester RC5 7JY United Kingdom Karelstraat 137 1051 Amsterdam Netherland...
-
Hi guys! Hmmm. . . Today I want to share you about a letter of inquiry. What's the letter of inquiry? I think inquiry letter is ...


Hi Iik, that's a good letter. Just want to correct the ".. university of phoenix.." I think it should use capital letter in 'University' and 'Phoenix' :)
BalasHapusThank you Ari :)) I'll chek it
BalasHapusHakiki, I can feel that you enjoy the writing projects. It's shown from the progress you made. Pay more attention to minor mistakes, thus you can have better writings. Do better in next classes.
BalasHapusBest,
Ms.Dep