This is an example of formal email. I hope it would be helpful for you :)
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Descriptive Text: Definition, Purposes, Generic Structure, and Language Features
Hi, everyone! Now I will try to give a brief explanation of the descriptive text. Descriptive text is one of the English materials taught i...
-
Hai sobat BS dimanapun berada, hehehehe, sudah sangat jarang saya memosting suatu informasi karena saya banyak kes...
-
Graduate Research Centre Stanfield Business School Rochester RC5 7JY United Kingdom Karelstraat 137 1051 Amsterdam Netherland...
-
Hi guys! Hmmm. . . Today I want to share you about a letter of inquiry. What's the letter of inquiry? I think inquiry letter is ...

Nice example of formal email. But, I think that "Best Wishes" is usually use in Semi-Formal email (:
BalasHapusCMIIW, I think if you have "your" you don't have to use "'s" then. :)
BalasHapusKomentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.
BalasHapusKomentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.
BalasHapusThank you so much friends, I'll correct it back :).
BalasHapusGood, Iik. I like your writing style
BalasHapusGood example, i can learn from your post.
BalasHapus